Monday, January 14, 2008

still waiting

4weeks 3days

You'd think that now that I really know I'm pregnant, the waiting would be over. But it's just the beginning of a whole new kind of waiting. And this kind is even harder.

I am waiting for my next blood test to make sure my numbers are increasingly properly. I am waiting for my first ultra-sound on the 28th. I am waiting to see that heartbeat. Waiting to know my baby is healthy. Waiting to be told good news for once. Waiting for morning sickness hit me (I am actually looking forward to morning sickness!) Waiting to get out of the first trimester. Waiting to tell the world. Waiting to see my belly grow. Waiting to meet our miracle.

In the meantime I'm just trying to take it one day at a time, one milestone at a time.

My 1st trimester milestone list:
  • 5weeks -- 3rd betas
  • 6weeks 3days -- 1st ultrasound
  • 8weeks -- how far I got last time before I discovered something was wrong
  • 9weeks 1day -- my previous miscarriage date
  • 10weeks -- double digits
  • 12weeks -- ultrasound?
  • 13weeks -- graduate to second trimester!

Now the question is, what do I do to pass the time in-between my milestones???

No comments: