Sunday, February 24, 2008

sleeping through the first tri

10 1/2 weeks

If you're wondering where I've been and why I haven't been writing, well here's your answer. In bed. I've been sleeping about 10-12 hours at night and taking a 2+ hour nap every afternoon. And I'm still exhausted!!!! And not just a little tired. I am the all-nighter-I-haven't-slept-in-weeks kind of exhausted. Thank goodness for school vacation this week. It's been my heaven. But tomorrow is back to work for me, and I must say I am dreading it.

But as my husband puts it, it's one day closer to meeting our baby. Or at least one day closer to our next milestone. We have our 12-week ultra-sound scheduled for March 7 and I am counting the days.

That's it for now. I love sleeping. Good-night.

1 comment:

princealexsmomma said...

I am going to be 12 weeks on Tuesday and I know how you feel. I am so exhausted all the time. It doesn't help that I am running after my 2-year old all day! Hopefully I will get some energy back in the next few weeks.