Monday, March 17, 2008

my growing belly

Let me preface this by saying that I have never posted pictures of my naked stomach on the internet before and I'm not exactly in love yet with my growing curves. Let's just say I am still working on getting used to it.

The first two pictures are actually from my 1st pregnancy. Today was the first time I got around to asking my husband to take one this time around.

And I am SHOCKED at how much my body has changed. I know I've been popping out of my clothes but I just didn't know it was this obvious. I just look fat! And my boobs are ginormous!!!!



4 weeks
good-bye flat tummy













8 weeks
hello bloat














14 weeks
belly (and everything else) is growing!













3 comments:

LHD said...

sweetie you do not look fat one bit. you have a wonderful growing bump!
you look awesome!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thank you. I found out a little over 2 weeks ago that I was having a m/c. On Friday I went in for a D&C. I was so nervous all morning long. I read one of your posts on the nest, and then stumbled onto your blog. I read your ENTIRE blog that morning. It kept me occupied while waiting for my appointment, but more importantly it gave me hope when I was really in a dark place. So thank you for sharing your story. It helped me through a really difficult day. BTW - screw whoever sent you criticism. I have a feeling they don't have a clue - in more ways than one. All the best of health & luck through your PG!

Anonymous said...

A long overdue thank you from me as well. What fridaysgirl30 said...that pretty much sums it up for me.

I had an U/S after spotting at 7 weeks, but we saw the heartbeat and the MD said the spotting was normal sometimes. By week 9, there was no heartbeat. That was 2/27; d/c was on 3/3.

On 3/2, I read your blog the whole way through. It also gave me hope. I remember you posting on thenestbaby when you first discovered you were pregnant and I cried for your loss as well as my own.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. And thank you, fridaysgirl, for speaking my thoughts exactly!