Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of july babymoon

Well, it's our last vacation as a family of two. We spend 4th of July weekend up in Burlington, VT, where I lived for 9 years before meeting my husband. It is a wonderful trip and we relish in the luxuries of our deluxe suite with its killer view, our daily naps, catching up with old friends, incredible sunsets, fireworks on the water, great food, frozen cocktails (virgin for me) and of course Ben & Jerry's ice cream! We even spend one morning hiking -- yes, 7 months pregnant and still hiking!! I should have written across my belly, "This baby climbed Mt. Philo!" Because even though it is our last official trip as a two-some, we very much feel the presence of our beautiful #3.










2 comments:

LHD said...

what a special trip!!! go you for hiking!

i'm actually heading to burlington for a wedding in a few weeks, i can't wait -- it'll be my first time!

Anonymous said...

Hi

I had a missed abortion on January 19th this year. Came across your blog which gave me immense hope. I pray everyday for your pregnancy to progress smoothly. I hope to follow you in your turn around. As of today I have all pregnancy symptoms but a negative hpt. Am soooooo down. And already 3 days post my missed period. Do pray for me please.