Sunday, July 13, 2008

more nursery pics



















Our nursery is coming along!! The shelf is a project I know my husband cares never to repeat again. As he puts it, "It sure was a project alright!"
But it was made 
with love and that's all
that matters. 














The photo frames are another project that take on a life of its own. I can't wait to fill that third frame!! Will this little one have Daddy's straight blonde locks or a black mop like mine? I guess we will have to wait and see!


4 comments:

Darreth said...

Wow, your nursery looks great! I love the mommy, daddy, me picture frames- just love it!

Jessica said...

your nursery is adorable! i love those frames--how did you make them?

Lindsey said...

Very cute!!

Nanette said...

LOVE IT! Super cute!

And now I'm feeling really behind...